Alesis DRP100 | Extreme Audio-Isolation Electronic Drum Reference-Headphones with 1/4″ Adapter & Protective Bag
|Price:||$48.67 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49.|
The Alesis DRP100 electronic drum reference headphones incorporate accurate sound reproduction and extreme audio isolation for monitoring electronic drum kits in the studio, during practice, and on the stage.
Designed for today’s electronic drummers, DRP100 comes precisely voiced and purpose-built to capture the full dynamics and nuances of electronic drum kits—not flat response. Its 40mm full-range drivers deliver a tight low end and wide frequency response, ensuring that every piece of the kit comes across crystal-clear.
It features an over-ear design for extreme audio isolation and outstanding comfort, making it easy to play along with the band, record to a cue mix, or practice privately for long periods of time.
Plus, a silicone headband secures DRP100 in place while you rock out on the stage or in the studio.
- Style: Over-ear
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 30,000 Hz
- Max SPL: 98 dB
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Cable: 6 Feet with 1/8-inch connector
- Transducer Size: 40mm
- Weight: 0.8 lbs
- Created and voiced for electronic drum monitoring
- Over-ear design provides extreme isolation and comfort
- Sweat-proof silicone headband for fit flexibility and stability while performing
- Powerful 40mm full range drivers