High Output 40mm neodymium drivers deliver powerful sound.
• Extended frequency response provide detail and clarity
• High quality construction ensures years of durability
• Leather earpads contain high density memory foam for enhanced comfortContains 2 x Dynamic Hand-Held Microphones
• J Frequency Band
• VHF Frequency Operation for increased operating range
• Each channel has RF and AF indicator lights that indicate the presence of connectivity and audio source
• Advanced dipole antenna technology for increased operating range
Product Details & Downloads
- High Output neodymium drivers deliver powerful sound.
- Extended frequency response provides detail and clarity
- High-quality construction means years of durability
- Frequency Response: 15Hz – 22kHz
- Power Handling :1000mW
The CAD Audio MH210 is a closed back, circumaural, precision built
studio headphone. The MH210 is equipped with 40mm neodymium
drivers offering extended frequency response while delivering powerful
sound. Ultra-soft leather earpads outfitted with high density memory
foam provide hours of fatigue free listening comfort. The MH210 is an
essential tool for enhanced studio performance and a vital accessory
for the professional musician.