- 4-Deck Pad-Based Performance Controller
- Latest Serato DJ Version Included
- 16 Touch-Sensitive RGB Drum Pads
- Dual Mode to Combine Performance Types
- Slicer and Loop Modes
- Store and Trigger up to 8 Loops
- Mac and Windows Compatible
- Laminated Plywood Hard Case
- Sliding Laptop Shelf
- Recessed Handles and Latches
This B&H Kit combines the Reloop Terminal Mix 8 DJ Controller with Serato DJ Software with a sliding-shelf flight case to provide a professional DJ setup, while protecting your equipment from the rigors of on-the-road wear and tear. The Terminal Mix 8 is designed for live performance applications such as DJing at a party or in the club. The Terminal Mix 8 controller features four decks of control within the included Serato DJ software with four physical faders, a crossfader with assignable curve, and four 3-band EQ knobs plus a filter knob for mixing and performing. The unit also includes sixteen touch-sensitive RGB drum pads that can be used to trigger cue points, loops, and samples.
The flight case is specifically designed for Terminal Mix 8 DJ controller and features a sliding laptop self and a V-Cut removable panel that allows easy access to the front controls and headphone/microphone jacks. A spacious ventilation pit under the controller is suitable for storing cables and other accessories.